Halloween Night

Hello friends!
Happy Holidays everybody! Have you had a wonderful Halloween? I was at a party in a friends' home, really fun! In the evening I chose to 
wear must piece of my wardrobe, a black dress given to me by some dear friends. It is really beautiful, and I hope to be able to put in a few years not only as a mere disguise, but as a dress for special occasions. There are also coordinated gloves, a true princess! But since the dress was completelybare shoulders I had to put a black shirt under a crew neck, I know how to ruin the dress, I do not forgive you! But check the climate I thought it was more important the health that the look! :) Below I put a pair of tights and my network blacks timeless All Star! All with the addition of a clasp red bow and very very scary trick

Here are the photos of the details that impressed me most of the evening and of course of my outfits!

Ciao amici!
Buona festa a tutti! Avete passato un bel Halloween?? Io sono stata a casa di alcuni amici per una festicciola tranquilla, mi sono divertita molto! Per la serata ho scelto di indossare un pezzo must del mio guardaroba, un abito nero regalatomi da alcuni amici cari. E' veramente splendido, e spero tra qualche anno di poterlo indossare non solo come un semplice travestimento ma come un vero abito per le occasioni speciali. Coordinato all'abito ci sono anche i guanti, da vera principessa! Ma visto che il vestito ha completamente le spalle scoperte ho dovuto mettere sotto una maglia nera a girocollo, lo so, come rovinare l'abito, non me lo perdonerò mai! Visto il clima ho pensato che fosse più importante la salute che il look! :)  Sotto ho messo un paio di collant a rete neri e le mie intramontabili All Star! Il tutto con l'aggiunta di un fermaglio a fiocco rosso e un trucco very very scary!
Ecco qui le foto dei particolari che mi hanno colpito di più della serata e ovviamente del mio outfit! :)

Halloween delights (mmm... ahah :P) 

XOXO


Commenti

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari