My interests

Hello everyone!
Today I would like to talk about what are my interests and passions that I share with anyone who will follow. One of these is the fashion, I like to always be updated on the latest trends, creating my outfits and comment on the styles of celebrities emerging activities that I will be happy to share with you. My other passion is travel, I like new experiences, new flavors to taste and hear new fragrances, I like traveling and of course photograph. That's right you guessed it, my other passion is photography, which was sent to me by my father because I was already too small to take pictures. Now I own two cameras, a Canon D5 and a Nikon D50, with whom I indulges capturing images of every moment more special, I happily share with you. Obviously there are a lot of other passions and activities that I enjoy doing, like sports, music and movies, which happen to talk to "Gintonic", moreover, as I wrote this blog is a mixture of 'set of things that characterize most of my life.


Ciao a tutti!
Oggi vorrei parlarvi di quali sono i miei interessi e passioni che condividerò con chiunque mi seguirà.
Uno di questi è la moda, mi piace essere sempre aggiornata sull'ultimo trend del momento, creare i miei outfits e commentare gli stili delle celebrità più emergenti; attività che sarò ben felice di condividere con voi. Un'altra mia passione sono i viaggi, mi piace fare nuove esperienze, assaggiare nuovi sapori e sentire nuovi profumi, e naturalmente in viaggo mi piace fotografare. Esatto avete indovinato, un'altra mia passione è la fotografia, la quale mi è stata trasmessa da mio padre perchè già fin da piccola mi faceva scattare foto. Ora io possiedo due reflex, una Canon D5 e una Nikon D50, con le quali mi sbizzarrisco catturando immagini di ogni momento più particolare, che felicemente condividerò con voi. Ovviamente ci sono un sacco di altre passioni e attività che mi piace fare, come lo sport, la musica e il cinema, di cui capiterà che ne parli in "Gintonic", d'altronde come ho già scritto questo Blog è un miscuglio dell'insieme di cose che caratterizzano maggiormente la mia vita.


My two reflex (Canon D5 e Nikon D50)
 Le mie due reflex (Canon D5 e Nikon D50)


Some of my fashion magazines
Alcune delle mie riviste di moda


One of the photos of my last trip to Paris
Una delle foto del mio ultimo viaggio a Parigi




Commenti

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari