Black&White

VOTE MY LOOK -----> CHICISMO 

Have you spent a good week with these Spring days? I have been very busy for the school, because I had many difficult tests, and, finally, this afternoon I relaxed at home because I was very tired. This evening I'll go at a friend's birthday party and today I have choosen the outfit of course. I've choosen for ballerinas, leggins, T-shirt, a very particular jacket that a dressmaker has made it and finally a very strange bag with the form of vinyl disc that I bought last Summer in London.
What do you think about it?
Have a nice weekend! :)

Avete passato una buona settimana con queste giornate primaverili? Io sono stata molto impegnata per la scuola, poiché ho avuto molte verifiche, e, finalmente, oggi pomeriggio mi sono riposata poiché ero molto stanca. Stasera andrò ad una festa di compleanno di un'amica e tra le attività di oggi c'è stata anche quella di scegliere l'outfit. Ho optato, dopo un lungo inverno, per un paio di ballerine, leggins, T-shirt, una giacca davvero molto particolare, mia mamma l'ha fatta fare ad una sarta e per stasera ho deciso di rubargliela! ;), e infine una stravagante borsa a forma di disco di vinile comprata a Londra quest'estate. Che ve ne pare?
Buon weekend! :) 


Commenti

Hi! I've found your blog on Chicismo and I like your looks!!!:) What do you think about following each other?:)
ginevratonic ha detto…
Hi! Thank you :) of course, now I'm following you..
Anonimo ha detto…
Baban suan yanimizda.Turkiyeden selamlar:) (Pinar, Bilge, Merve) ARRIVEDERCI

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari