Vintage style

Hey guys! :)
The post today is dedicated to vintage style, and what better than an old sweater my grandmother can make the idea?!? Nothing. You should know that the story of the sweater / golf you'll see is really long ... Yeah, you think that my grandmother had to commission a seamstress in the Trentino-Alto Adige, in fact, is made ​​entirely by hand, even the buttons are hand-painted! Well by chance I happen again in my hands and I decided to create an outfit with it, mostly for fun because it is very special I do not know if I would bring as the head of every day, or rather not! :) Hahaha, check out the photos and let me know your opinions!


Ehilà ragazzi! :)
Il post di oggi è dedicato al Vintage style, e che cosa meglio di un vecchio maglione di mia nonna può rendere l'idea?!? Niente. Dovete sapere che la storia del maglione/golf che vedrete è davvero lunga... eh già, pensate che mia nonna lo aveva fatto commissionare ad una sarta del Trentino-Alto Adige, infatti è interamente fatto mano, persino i bottoni sono dipinti a mano! Beh per caso mi è ricapitato tra le mani e ho deciso di creare un outfit con esso, più che altro per divertimento anche perché essendo molto particolare non so se lo porterei come capo da tutti i giorni, anzi proprio no! :) Ahahah, date un'occhiata alle foto e fatemi sapere le vostre opinioni!
Hugs and kisses.






Commenti

Anonimo ha detto…
bello .
Anonimo ha detto…
UNICO E BELLISSIMO

You might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari